This company is growing and now require an ambitious Quality Engineer to assist in taking their products from R&D into Production. There's plenty of opportunity for the role to grow into a management position as the company continues to expand.
You'll be joining a supportive and extremely friendly organisation in Cambridgeshire. They have new, revolutionary products coming onto the market and they are leading the way in their niche. There's an excellent package available, which includes covering your relocation costs if necessary.
- Train and advise others on all aspects of the QMS and application of associated procedures, also maintaining the company's training and competency matrix
- Carry out and report internal and external audits and associated corrective actions to ISO standards
- Coordination of activities to address of Corrective Actions to including ICARs, SCARs and OFIs
- Develop internal business process maps and implementation
- Coordinate the risk register action and monitor appropriate risk mitigations
- Respond, analyse and react to customer complaints
- Root cause analysis on defective products
- Provide support in the development and implementation of other standards e.g. ISO 13485 and ISO 16949.
- Degree qualified, preferably with additional qualifications in quality
- Able to 'get your head around' new emerging technologies
- Experience supporting and operating with an ISO 9001 certified QMS, ideally within an electronics or biomedical manufacturing or R&D environment
- Able to troubleshoot issues, identify root causes and come up with effective solutions to minimise production downtime
- Able to implement new internal and external contracts
- Skilled in SPC, FMEA, 8D, DoE and LSS manufacturing approaches within an operations and production environment
- Understanding of supplier quality management
- Excellent reporting and communication skills
- Experience on ISO 13485 implementation
- Understanding of IATF 16949, AS9100, AEC-Q1000, 45001 and/or 14001 standards would also be extremely useful
- Knowledge of the importance of supplier management processes
If you are looking to carve your skills and experience into a new position where you will have the support to develop your career, Jen Richardson at The ONE Group would love to have a discussion with you.