The organisation we are recruiting for is going through and exciting time and is looking for a Quality Engineer who will play a key role in the team.
The role will be diverse and involve collaboration with all departments across the business identifying and implementing opportunities to improve all aspects of the businesses systems and products using best practice Quality tools and techniques. You will lead improvements, making decisions and taking responsibility for implementing required actions and changes.
This diverse role involves some travelling so the successful applicant will have a full, clean driving licence and their own car. Some international travel (upto 10%) will be required, and this will require the successful applicant shall be required to hold a current passport. Travel expenses will be paid.
Experience required to be successful in this position are
- Experience in Engineering Based Quality role; Product Quality, Product and process engineering.
- Previous experience in Electro-mechanical manufacturing environment
- Experience in an AGILE software development environment
- Knowledge and practical use of six sigma methodology and tools to improve product developments and manufacturing processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving techniques (5-why, 8D, kaizen, etc.)
- Proven experience of defining and ensuring CTQs are established and achieved during product development activities