The One Group are pleased to be working with a high-end manufacturing company based in Northampton who provide their customers with intelligent propulsion systems across the Automotive, Aerospace and Marine sectors who are seeking a Quality Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
My client manufactures high performance engines and have an excellent reputation within the industry. You will have the opportunity to join a close-knit quality team focusing on quality aspects of new products throughout development and to product launch phased resolving both internal and external quality concerns.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Taking ownership of internal quality issues and using quality tools to resolve issues
- Planning and managing APQP and PPAP activities
- Manage internal quality metrics and KPI's
- Process and product auditing as well as focusing on continuous improvement
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of CNC machining and Aliminium castings
- Competent at using quality tools such as 8D's, 5 Why's, Ishikawas
- Experienced in Automotive PPAP's & APQP
- Knowledge of CMM's and handheld gauging equipment
This is a great opportunity to join a leading manufacturer of high-performance engines who have orders flooding through, you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the quality function ensuring internal quality issues are resolves.
On offer is a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.