The One Group are working with a global business who supply piping solutions for the water and energy sectors who are seeking an engaging Quality Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Huntingdon.
Working within a close-knit quality function and having a lot of interaction with the shop floor you will be responsible for driving continuous quality improvement using quality tools such as Root Cause Analysis, 5 Why's and Pareto Analysis.
The day-to-day duties of the Engineer include:
- Be at the forefront of driving Continuous Quality Improvement and leading meetings
- Support the Quality product testing function
- Conduct root cause analysis, 5 Why's, Ishikawas
- Manage calibration of measuring equipment
- Internal auditing
What we are looking for:
- Quality Engineering background from a manufacturing or production background
- Understanding of 5 Why's, Root Cause Analysis and Ishikawas
- Understanding of continuous improvement techniques
This would suit an experienced Quality Engineer from a manufacturing or production background looking to join a company who are seen as a global business and going places.
On offer is a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package such as 10% pension contribution, 25 days hols + bank hols and retailer discounts.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.