Due to retirement, we are looking for a Quality, Health & Safety Manager to join a very successful manufacturing business based just outside Cambridge. This award-winning company have been established since the 1980s and are leaders in their field.
The experienced QHSE professional we are looking to hire will take over the day-to-day management and strategic development of their QHSE Management System and champion the role of QHSE throughout the organisation. You will work collaboratively alongside internal managers and all areas of the business. You will be the first point of contact for all QHSE issues (internal, customer and supplier) and ensure process and regulatory compliance, including scheduling and conducting internal audits.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar senior role
- Degree Qualified
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of ISO9001:2015
- NEBOSH Diploma or NQV Level 4 Occupational Health and Safety
- Lead Auditor Qualification (ISO 9001 or OHSAS 18001 or ISO 14001)
- Understanding of engineering principles in an NPI/production/assembly/test SME environment
- Microsoft Office confident - Sage50 is an advantage
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude
If you're the 'safe pair of hands' we are looking for, then there is a great salary and some impressive benefits on offer, including flexible working patterns and free parking.