£35,000 - £40,000
It's finally time to put 2020 behind us and focus on the future. Why not start off by joining a food manufacturing site that is poised for enormous growth over the next few years?
I am on the lookout for an exceptional quality manager who has the talent needed to run a busy and fast-growing quality function. The client are one of the larger UK food manufacturing groups and have sites all across the country - so you know that you will l be joining an established and reliable employer!
What will be involved?
- Leading the quality assurance agenda, ensuring site standards are consistently high
- Management of quality systems, including internal auditing schedule
- KPI data analysis and reporting
- Supervise the laboratory function
- Coaching and developing your team
What will you need?
- Food manufacturing background - essential
- Experience leading a quality or technical function - essential
- Chilled/frozen product knowledge - preferred, not essential
If your CV is ready to go please apply now for immediate consideration!
If you would like some more information please get in touch with Elliot in The One Group's FMCG Division on 01733 234000.
This isn't just recruitment, it's recruitment as it should be.