£35,000 - £40,000
What makes this Quality Management role stand out?
- Highly successful food manufacturing business
- Ambient, clean factory
- Weekends off
- Blue chip customer base
- Day shift - Monday to Friday
- Exciting future for the business
If that doesn't entice you, I'm not sure what will!
A long-standing client of The ONE Group are looking for a new Quality Manager to manage the operational quality team. There is a modest size team in place of hard-working individuals who look forward to working with their new leader.
The business has a fantastic record of low staff turnover and a warm, friendly culture. The produce a range of delicious products and maintain high levels of quality.
What will you need?
- Quality Management experience within food production
- Exposure to BRC auditing
- Knowledge of investigation, complaints, reporting & tracking KPI's
- A team-player mentality
- Good communication skills
If this sounds like you, please apply now for immediate consideration!
For more information, please contact The ONE Group's Technical Division on 01733 234000.
Recruitment as it should be.