This company is committement to exciting growth plans and because of that they looking to add an additional high calibre Quantity Surveyor to the team.
Based in the West Midlands, this construction service company provide a superb offering to their clients including developers and housebuilders.
As a QS you will be responsible for managing the estimating department as well as delivering a continuous flow of projects and service for client. Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- preparing monthly valuations on current projects
- ensuring that the clients have visibility and clarity on what can be delivered on site and within their budget constraints
- presenting accurate, detailed information on the cost of individual elements of work on a regular basis to enable payment or those works carried out to date
- managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn't exceeded
- arranging sub-contractor payments and, at the end of a job, settling the final accounts
- provide financial advice and monitor progress for the client
We are looking for an experienced QS with broad commercial acumen and contractual skills. You should have a strong background in estimating whilst understanding the commercial drive, risk profiles and key success factors for clients. Additionally, you will have experience ensuring robust, accurate and innovative advice is delivered to clients to align with their needs and business objectives.
On offer is a competitive salary, working hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm (some flexibility if needed) and the opportunity to join a company where you know you can play a major part in their ongoing success and growth plans.
Contact Natalie Matthews on 07879 886236 or 01223 237888 or