The One Group are thrilled to be working with a growing and dynamic Asset Finance firm who are looking to recruit an experienced Recoveries Analyst to add capacity and additional skills into the Recoveries team.
This is an exciting and challenging role that will require a thoughtful approach to their aged and difficult Arrears cases and deliver commercial outcomes on these cases.
- Knowledge and experience of working on recoveries cases in a lending environment or firm.
* Experience of working with both regulated and non-regulated business
* Detailed knowledge of legal processes to manage recoveries; including drafting paperwork, LBA's and issuing claims, and ensuring compliance with FCA guide regulations and legislation
* Efficiently processing legal paperwork to third party firms including providing advice and responses on how to progress files
* Liaise with and build effective working relationships with solicitors, insolvency practitioners, Courts, and accountants
* Updating and managing multiple databases, allowing the Recoveries team to accurately the progress of legal files and payment plans
* Efficient diary management, managing workloads and increased volumes, and prioritising day to day activities
* Negotiation skills to deliver commercial outcomes with clients, guarantors and insolvency practitioners
* Constantly review processes to ensure maximum efficiency and increase recoveries (inc. championing process change)
* Analyse department results data for senior management
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years working within a credit control/leasing environment
- Excellent communication skills are required, as is the ability to work multiple cases in parallel, to strict deadlines and maintaining high standards of accuracy.
If this sounds of interest to you please click "Apply Now" or Contact Abby on 01604 210888