£20k - £30k + bonus + commission + benefits
You have been in sales for quite a few years now; you absolutely LOVE it but there is still something missing. Maybe you feel like you're working hard but you're not actually earning enough? Or maybe you don't feel closely connected enough to the customer satisfaction side of things? Maybe the company culture in your current job just isn't what you wish it was.
If you want to be rewarded for your work, build longer term relationships with your customers and work for a business that takes getting culture right very seriously - let The ONE Group welcome you to the world of recruitment. This is a role that will support and develop your career in recruitment, give you access to the latest recruiting technologies and provide you with a fun working environment that will give you the feeling of 'I can't wait for Monday!'. Plus, we can offer you a hybrid office/work from home schedule, ensuring your home life does not become work life!
From day one you'll receive an intensive induction week followed by regular workshops, reviews and other support and training materials. Our dedicated Talent Team will always be on hand to fill the holes in your knowledge throughout your career with us, and your Manager - an experienced and successful recruiter in their own right - will be a constant source of knowledge and support when you need it. We believe you should never stop learning and want you to feel fully equipped to do your job to the best of your ability.
If you can see yourself running a successful desk in a market-leading recruitment consultancy, with the added bonus of having the maximum amount of fun along the way - then we can offer you these benefits in exchange for your drive and expertise:
- A competitive basic salary, bonus, and commission structure
- Substantial progression opportunities
- European travel incentives (when Boris lets us again!)
- Company and individual performance incentives
- Extra day off on your birthday, just because(!)
- Flexible remote/home working (including 2 hour lunch breaks if you fancy a lunchtime gym sesh)
- An office based in Cambridge, Peterborough or Northampton (to ensure that your home life does not just become work life!)
- …and loads of other important (but usually seen as quite boring) benefits
Like what you've seen? We'd love to hear from you! Please click 'apply now' and someone from our Talent Team will be in touch.