Compliance and Financial Crime are both part of your everyday vocabulary when it comes to working within the banking space. That's why you are reading this advert!
The ONE Group are looking for an experienced Consultant to join our Financial Services team and will be based in our Cambridge or London office. Our Financial Services Division has rapidly developed from the day it started, increasing client relationships within the Cambridge, Peterborough, and London markets. If you are someone who loves to see the impact of your recruiting efforts and focuses on building long-term relationships to offer support to your clients in a fast-paced sector, then joining our Financial Services Division is likely to be the best move you'll ever make.
From day one you'll receive an intensive induction week followed by regular workshops, reviews and other support and training materials. Our dedicated Talent Team will always be on hand to fill the holes in your knowledge throughout your career with us, and your Manager - an experienced and successful recruiter in their own right - will be a constant source of knowledge and support when you need it. We believe you should never stop learning and want you to feel fully equipped to do your job to the best of your ability.
If you can see yourself running a successful clerical finance desk in a market-leading recruitment consultancy, with the added bonus of having the maximum amount of fun along the way - then we can offer you these benefits in exchange for your drive and expertise:
- A competitive basic salary, bonus, and commission structure
- Substantial progression opportunities
- European travel incentives (when Boris lets us again!)
- Company and individual performance incentives
- Extra day off on your birthday, just because(!)
- Flexible remote/home working (including a 2-hour lunch breaks)
- An office based in Cambridge or London (To ensure your home life does not just become work life!)
- …and loads of other important (but usually seen as quite boring) benefits
Ideally, we'd like you to come with previous experience recruiting in the Financial Services space. Please click 'apply now' and someone from our Talent Team will be in touch.