I am looking for someone with recruitment experience, internal or external that is up for their next challenge. I am partnering with a high-tech security business delivering cutting edge solutions for highly secure operations.
You will be responsible for sourcing candidates in order to support the provision of a high-quality talent management service across all divisions within the business, for both permanent and contracted staff on site and off site.
Duties will include:
- building and developing strong relationships with candidates through effective networking via job boards, social media and referrals;
- writing accurate and engaging job advertisements to attract high calibre talent;
- using market knowledge to identify the most appropriate recruitment method to match business requirements;
- conducting initial screening of potential candidates to ensure they meet customer requirements and manage the expectations of the business and aspirations of the candidate;
- negotiating contracts with potential candidates;
- managing and coordinating the recruitment processes, procedures and ensuring all data is accurately recorded using the Company's recruitment system;
- providing support in carrying out pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation;
- providing general administrative support to the Head of Recruitment, supporting the sales process, and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
If you have recruitment experience and feel you could make a real difference in this position, please get in touch now for more information.
or 01733 234000.