An exclusive distributor of cutting-edge and innovative farming machinery and equipment is looking to recruit a Southern Regional Sales Manager due to ongoing success and growth.
Joining an existing team of UK Field Sales Managers you will be responsible for delivering local expert customer service and support, outstanding parts and attachment supply and an extensive range of professional equipment manufactured by a network of highly reputable business partners.
This role is targeting agricultural dealerships, small holdings, farms, large estates and local authorities covering both account management and new business.
- Establishing and then supporting the ongoing development of the dealer network in the South of the UK and actively pursuing and managing sales opportunities.
- Developing the dealer network to deliver the optimum standards in customer support, brand profile and the technical sales needs of the dealer.
- To provide feedback to the Sales Manager regarding product specification for existing and new models to meet the requirements of the current market place.
- Working closely with the dealer network, providing support as required by phone, email and regular visits and when required with equipment demonstration.
- To actively work towards meeting and exceeding all set sales targets as agreed with the Sales Manager.
- Responsible for updating the CRM with accurate information on dealer sales leads and market activity.
You will have experience working in a field sales role within the agricultural or groundcare or capital equipment market. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an award-winning long-established UK company as they grow their presence within the eco-friendly farming market.
Competitive salary is on offer plus a bonus on net value of sales and a commercial 4x4 vehicle.
Contact Natalie on 01223 237888 or 07879 886236 or