Account Manager / Customer Success
The financial software market has remained strong throughout the pandemic, with companies wanting higher quality financial reports, better forecasting tools and an overall better insight into their financial information, and this is exactly what our client provides!
I am on the hunt for a new Account Manager to play an important part of growing this SaaS based organisation! They have already worked with over 30,000 organisations around the world, and they are not stopping there!
- Building and strengthening relationships with existing clients
- Ensuring users are getting the most out of their licences
- Up-selling licences where appropriate
- Understanding the end users wants + needs and relaying this information on to the product teams
Sounds good right? I bet you are now wondering if you are suitable for the position…?
What do we need from you?:
- You must have strong knowledge of accountancy practises. This includes understanding financial reports, profit and loss and balance sheets (We need to be able to see this on your CV)
- Have experience / knowledge of Cloud Based Accountancy software, such as Xero or QuickBooks
- Excellent communication skills! You will be speaking to accounts on a daily basis! It is a customer facing position, so you must be confident in speaking to people of all levels
Experience within an Account Manager / Customer Success position would be highly desirable, however, if you have the right financial background and are interested in a slight change of career, this could also be the position for you!
Flexible working arrangements are in place (even after Covid), so you will be able to work remotely for the majority of this position, however you would be required to visit the Central Cambridge office on a fortnightly basis. The offices are within walking distance from the train station and are incredibly modern, so I would not blame you for wanting to visit more often!
Candidates must be UK based and eligible to work within the UK without restrictions.