We all love it when that item you have been waiting for finally arrives on your doorstep. Well for one of our new roles we are looking for candidates that are more interested in the processes behind how that package gets there.
We are working on another exciting position from one of our clients who specialises in the selling and distribution of premium kitchen and houseware products. At this time of year on the run up to Christmas this is a very exciting time to join this growing company. You will join the team initially as a member of the Sales Admin team in order to get a greater understanding of the product range and overall sales processes. The New Year will bring new opportunity as you will then use your experience within Logistics/Distribution to take on the newly created role as a Logistics Coordinator.
This role is highly rewarding not just in terms of overall job satisfaction but also with a generous profit share scheme that brings the teams salaries way above the rest of the market for their sector.
- Receiving orders from customers from their dedicated portals/emails
- Data input into company systems.
- Ensuring pricing point accuracy.
- Taking queries regarding products and stock levels.
- Checking orders are despatched and invoiced daily.
- Working closely with internal departments.
- Dealing with any issues in relation to customers' orders and deliveries.
- Processing all order documentation and liaising with freight forwarders.
- Arranging deliveries and handling shipping requests.
- General administrative duties as required to back up the Sales function.
- Salary - £24k-£26k per annum.
- Profit share (Potential earnings moving up to £35k per annum).
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays.
- Working pattern - Monday - Friday (9am-5pm) potential for hours to change to early morning/evening shifts with some weekend work (1 in 5) during peak periods.
- Pension contribution (Up to 6%).
- Life Cover.
Please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information.