We are looking for an experienced and confident Sales Administrator to join a thriving company based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire for a period of 12 months to cover a maternity leave. This role is ideally looking to start ASAP and will be solely working from the office. The working hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday and will be looking to pay between £18,000-£25,000 dependent on experience.
In this role you will be communicating across various levels both internally and externally, including to Clients, Drivers and Factory Workers, so a fantastic level of communication skills is key.
Key duties of the job role may include:
- Compiling all incoming orders for processing
- Requesting data for order processing from customers if not provided
- Ensuring order pricing is correct and arranging revised quotations for current costings
- Updating & maintaining order lists daily with new orders and amendments
- Maintaining various delivery schedules
- Creating and sending order confirmations to customers
- Supporting all drivers with any queries
- Point of contact for external sales personnel
- Being the first point of contact for incoming emails & telephone enquiries
- General filing and ad-hoc admin duties as required
The ideal candidate must be proficient with data input/formulas when using Microsoft Excel, as well as being a good communicator, punctual with the ability to multitask, along with excellent attention to detail.
If this sounds like a role that would be a perfect fit for you, then click to apply!
For any further questions please e-mail Sian at
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you!