A groundbreaking and game changing, Cambridgeshire-based business, which is flourishing despite still being in its infancy, is currently recruiting for a Sales Director to lead the global development of it's sales group. This role offers the opportunity to take control of the global sales strategy and delivery of sales for their niche product range, and ultimately drive revenue growth that can potentially result in a billion dollar market.
As the new Sales Director, you will:
- Build, Develop and manage an international sales team
- Maximise new business development opportunities
- Take responsibility for the global sales strategy, tactics, plans and targets
- Represent the business at conferences, trade and networking events
- Measure, report and communicate sales performance to the Executive team
Ideally, the successful candidate for this newly created position will have:
- At least 3 years' experience working in electronics or electronic device sales
- A clear understanding of sales strategies for emerging, transformative technologies
- 10 years'+ of consistently meeting or beating sales targets in international business
- Superb communication skills with commercial and technical business acumen
- Been educated to degree level or above in relevant subject area
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to join a young and successful business with tremendous potential in the electronics market. This will suit a forward-thinking and results-driven Sales leader who is driven by the idea of achieving what's currently out of reach, and is passionate about delivering products and technology that will enrich society.
The role offers a competitive salary and commission scheme, so to find out more, please apply now, call Lucy Atkin on 01223237888 or send your CV in Word format .