If you're a proactive Sales Estimator with a 'can-do' attitude living in the West Midlands and wanting to work for an established and respected company with exciting growth plans, then I want to hear from you.
Despite the current challenges in the World economic my client is going from strength to strength even signing some of their biggest projects.
Due to this ongoing success the company are now looking to add an ambitious Sales Estimator to the team. You will be an integral part of the company and responsible for ensuring robust, accurate and innovative advice is delivered to clients to align with their needs and business objectives.
Job responsibilities include:
- Identifying customer requirements
- Practical and theoretical use of various estimating formulae
- Material breakdown by use of formulae
- Practical application of quotations
- Forming contract quotation letters
- Introduction to computer-based estimating and contract administration
- Assess tender documents to ensure sufficient information available to prepare tender
- Pricing of all opportunities
- Submit tenders and follow up
This is your chance to be part of a specialist contractor whose plans are to substantially grow over the coming years offering great employee scope for career progression and development.
Projects include works for major housebuilders across the UK but with a focus on the Midlands.
On offer is a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience plus 21 days holiday and Bank Holidays.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
For a confidential discussion contact Natalie on 07879886236 or 01223 237888 or