The One Group are thrilled to be working with a leading food manufacturer based in Corby who are on a massive growth journey and have very exciting times ahead. They are looking for a Sales Ledger manager to be Responsible for end to end order to cash process for all customers (sales orders, sales invoicing, cash allocations, invoice queries, challenging invalid deductions, debt management and sending customer statements), as well as being responsible for the business EDI system and sales ledger processes on Microsoft Navision.
- Sending out customer invoices via EDI and email
- Processing and investigating customer debit notes
- Allocating customer payments
- Chasing outstanding customer debt
- Dealing with EDI queries and customer master data updates
- Sending out customer statements
- Raising ad hoc invoices for additional services
- Reviewing orders not invoiced and stock dispatched not invoiced
- Working to deadlines for:
- Weekly invoicing and payment allocations to fit with the factoring cycle
- Weekly outstanding debt reporting
- Month end sales ledger close
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
- Undertake project work;
- Review credit control position
- Switch EDI provider and platform
- Onboard new customers and products into systems, costs and stock.
- Ad hoc work in relation to role
If you believe you have the ability to take on this role, click the 'apply now' button or get in touch with Abby on 01604 210888.