Being the face of the business, out on the road visiting clients (when permitted) making sales and building relationships is just some of the day-to-day responsibilities of this varied Sales Manager position.
Joining a market leader in their field, you will be responsible for working with the Managing Director to increase sales in your particular vertical. This is an opportunity to drive the business forward, making a real impact to the success of the wider organisation. Be a part of it!
This is a customer facing position, so you would be expected to be out visiting clients, predominately within the UK (once permitted).
- Drive the business forward by delivering new business revenue
- Manage existing accounts, ensuring all relationships are strong
- Build strategic relationships
- Maintain the sales pipeline
- Develop a growth plan for the vertical
- Lead a small team of Sales Executives
Required Skills / Experience:
- GIS (Geographical Information Systems) knowledge
- Software product and solutions sales
- Proven background in exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, hard working and enthusiastic
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who has continued to grow throughout the pandemic and are now looking for a proven Sales Manager to take full accountability of the vertical and to push the business further forward.
You will have the autonomy to work remotely, however trips into the Cambridge office will be required when appropriate.
£60k - £65k + OTE as a quarterly bonus.