The tap has been turned on and we are now cooking with gas with brand new roles coming in from a well-established supplier of premium kitchen and houseware products.
This company have grown in numbers over the last few years and are expected to go from a team of 30 to 50 by the end of the year. Moving into their new offices just outside Cambridge last year has kept them moving in the right direction and it is an exciting time to join them. They are now looking for a business conscious Sales Order Administrator with strong MS Office and Excel skills.
You will be taking and processing orders from customers as well as undertaking general administrative duties for the office. Challenging convention is encouraging and they are always looking for team players with bright new ideas.
- Receiving orders from customers from their dedicated portals/emails
- Data input into company systems.
- Ensuring pricing point accuracy.
- Taking queries regarding products and stock levels.
- Checking orders are despatched and invoiced daily.
- Working closely with internal departments.
- Dealing with any issues in relation to customers' orders and deliveries.
- Processing all order documentation and liaising with freight forwarders.
- Arranging deliveries and handling shipping requests.
- General administrative duties as required to back up the Sales function.
- Salary - Up to £25,000 per annum.
- Profit share (Potential earnings moving up to £30,000 per annum).
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays.
- Working pattern - Monday - Friday (9am-5pm) potential for hours to change to early morning/evening shifts with some weekend work during peak periods.
- Pension contribution (Up to 6%).
- Life Cover.
Please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information.