The ONE Group wants to keep in touch with candidates about one of its latest vacancies within a communications company based in the tech hub that is Cambridge.
Due to continued success and growth, this company are now looking to add a highly motivated Sales Order Desk Coordinator to join their Operations team. You will be given the responsibility to manage orders from start to finish for both UK based and international customers.
No two days are the same with this company and under the supervision of the management team you will be trained to give first class service and process all orders in a timely and effective manner.
- To provide the initial contact for Customer Sales Order queries, whilst ensuring responses are professional and timely.
- Process and enter customer orders within a measurable turnaround time, and with the highest levels of administrative accuracy. Ensure Software and Encryption requirements are clearly understood and loaded.
- Monitor delivery commitments to customers and progress any orders which are at risk of not meeting promised dates. Proactively inform Customers and Sales Management of any potential delinquencies.
- Communication with many internal departments - Production/Purchasing/Logistics/Technical Support etc. to ensure any queries or problems with orders are smoothly dealt with.
- Loading sales orders onto the business (ERP) system.
- Working with team members to maintain customer service targets/balance workload.
- Computer literate
- Calm under pressure
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
Ideally you will also have experience using ERP Systems (e.g. Microsoft AX)
- Salary - £24k-£27k
- Flexible working hours
- Pension, insurances, dental care and healthcare
- Support of staff wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidized hub on site restaurant
- Large, free car parking on site and electric car charging points
- Social events and activities
Please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information.