A fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Support Advisor. Supporting the sales process with external and internal stakeholders. Working closely with account managers and customers.
The role is varied, a mix of customer service, administration, and project coordination. A key contributor to trade events, be encouraged to share ideas on ways of improvement in a consultative way.
The role will be based in Milton Keynes, on a hybrid basis (2-3 days in the office) This is a 12-month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension, working 35 hours per week.
- Single point of contact for the administration of customers commercial enquiries.
- Supports the end-to-end sales processes with required documentations and accounts setup in the system.
- Take part in retailers training programmes when relevant.
- Support with sales, help to improve the team's operations data and information collection, aggregation, and consolidation.
- Contributes to process improvements initiatives and projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-4 year's experience in similar role
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Good working knowledge of ERP system (preferably JD Edwards)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal skills with customer focus, service oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Opportunities to join training's and courses for your personal and professional development.
- Hybrid working - 2 to 3 days in the office.
- Performance bonus
- Salary range: £26k - £27.5kpa - dependant on experience