Senior Account Manager
About the role:
With an enviable and growing portfolio of clients in global travel retail, our client is looking to strengthen their team even further with the addition of a Senior Account Manager responsible for day-to-day and strategic actions with clients.
Working closely with all departments and functions within the agency, you will be pivotal in managing client relationships and ensuring a high level of service delivery across a wide variety of campaigns and activations. Working closely to offer strong support to the Account Directors on the team, you will be responsible for a high volume of day-to-day processing across a multitude of projects, providing confidence and assurance to clients that projects are being delivered on time, on budget and at the high standard that they have come to trust and respect from the agency.
This role would be best suited to a talented individual that can demonstrate:
- Proven track record in a Senior Account Manager role or extensive experience as an Account Manager ideally within an agency environment
- Ideally some experience in retail or shopper marketing
- Passion for service delivery at the highest level
- Ability to deliver a wide range of projects across the marketing mix.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft and G-Suite programmes including Word/Pages, Excel/Sheets, PowerPoint/Slides and Outlook/Gmail
- Excellent relationship building skills at all levels.
- Great all-round communication skills
- A 'can-do' attitude, with great initiative and willingness to get stuck in
- Great attention to detail and the ability to adhere to brand guidelines.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure.