Our client is a key player in a niche market and they currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified or equivalent candidate to join their friendly team for a minimum of 12 months providing cover for the current incumbent who will be moving across to a project.
Looking after a well-oiled and self-motivated team your role will be varied and duties will include;
- Overseeing UK/EMEA treasury and cash management, cash flow reporting, managing multiple currencies and EMEA cash sweeping
- Preparing UK month end journals and other month end tasks as needed including circulation of monthly management accounts pack
- Reconciliation and control of the general ledgers
- Variance analysis and associated reporting
- Maintaining fixed asset registers and associated fixed asset management duties
- Managing a team
Ideally post qualified - although outstanding candidates with the right background will also be considered - with proven experience in a similar role the successful candidate will be experienced in producing month end accounts from both a management and financial perspective.
Strong Excel skills are essential as a lot of data is exported from the accounting system for manipulation and reporting.
Interpersonal skills are equally as important to the success of this role and a strong communicator who enjoys being part of a busy and successful team whilst sticking to tight deadlines and working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Interviews will be taking place very soon with a view to the successful candidate taking their post and starting the handover with the current postholder.