The One Group are recruiting for a Senior Accounts Assistant/Supervisor to join a successful and growing business within Peterborough on a full time, permanent basis. This opportunity is available due to a restructure within the finance team and is an exciting opportunity to join this established business.
Full time hours would see you working 9am-5pm (totally 35 hours per week), on a hybrid basis, 3 days from the office and 2 days from the comfort of your own home.
- Day to day management of the accounts receivable and accounts payable team
- Ownership of the AP & AR ledgers
- Debtor management, reconciliation & reporting
- Resolving queries
- Bank reconciliation, reporting & journals
If you are a senior accounts assistant looking for a step up, or you have worked in a similar role before then this could be the one for you!
In return you will receive the following benefits:
- £26,000-£27,500 per annum
- Hybrid working, 3 days in office & 2 days from home
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
- Monthly internal prize draw
If you are interested in the role, would like more information & your CV sent over to the client for consideration, please apply now and speak with Katherine Pearl at The One Group.