Are you a Senior Electronics Engineer with a strong background in audio? Can you design down to board level and take analogue products from concept, through spec and design and through to software and systems integration and manufacture?
We're working with a global communications company based in Cambridge, and they're looking for someone to join their rapidly growing team.
Your role will be…
- Understanding and analysing clients' requirements
- Design and spec of analogue and audio baseband circuitry for products, which includes:
- Owning the complete subsystem design, implementation and test
- Integration with RF, Audio and MMI subsystems
- Specifying and sourcing components
- Carrying out design, integration and test documentation
- Define, implement and look after PCB layout rules and constraints
- Find solutions for any design and integration issues
- Interact with the Software team at device driver level
- Type approval support
- Provide tech support to Production and end users
- Keep project teams updated with progress
You will need…
- A Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- At least 7 years' electronics design experience
- Audio electronics design experience including Class D amplifiers, mics and speakers
- Low power analogue electronic design experience
- Experience of working with mechanical engineers to optimise audio performance
- Design for EMC/ESD protection
- Design for Manufacturing and Test
- Able to 'own' your design, right through to Production
- Confident taking the technical 'lead'
- Effective member of a multi-disciplinary team
Any of the following would be especially helpful…
- Analogue circuit simulation
- Design for medium volume product manufacture
- Experience of audio codecs
- Experience of BT audio electronics
- Experience interacting with Software teams at device driver level
If you've read the above and are thinking "that sounds like me", then one of our dedicated consultants would love to have a chat with you. This is a great opportunity to join a big brand who invest in their staff's futures and provide some really superb benefits.