Due to significant growth, this global multi channel payment gateway based in central Cambridge is currently seeking a Senior Compliance Payments Officer who will be responsible for compliance with all relevant regulatory regulations and also with in-house procedures, requirements and limits.
The role will ideally be office based, however flexible working can be discussed at application stage.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Acting as a liaison with the company's internal Auditor
- Assisting the MRLO and acting as a liaison with the FCA as required, including but not limited to the preparation and submission of required forms with the relevant authorities
- Carrying out risk assessments and due diligence on different parties, as required
- Ensuring that any responses or forms to the authorities are submitted in a timely manner
- Managing the compliance department - Advising and liaising with the IT department to build and improve the platform that has been internally developed to serve the business processes and ensure operations are compliant with all laws and regulations
- Monitoring of customers (non face to face environment)
- Ensuring that all records and information on file are kept up to date
It is essential that you have a minimum of 3-5 years experience within online payments within the financial sector.
You will also have proof ongoing training in compliance and AML matters in recent years.
To find out more about this opportunity, please send your CV in Word format or call Lucy on 01223237888