With a growing portfolio of Global clients, this innovative marketing agency are searching for a Senior Creative Artworker to create content and visual communications on behalf of several FMCG brands. Content will be used to drive retail purchases as it will be used in stores for POS as well as for Digital Screens and Social Media.
As part of this role, you will:
- Efficiently perfecting visual content for final output, distribution, and reproduction.
- Following brand guidelines, you will advise, guide, and recommend effective methods of content creation
- Execute a high level of visual crafting - based on direction given by Creative Directors and Art Directors.
- Support designers in how to realise designs through to Hi-Res appropriately
- Implement traceable and meticulously consistent / logical file-naming / asset linking methods.
- Hi-Res artwork ready content for consumer orientated brands
- Digitally savvy: Content for most of these: Web, social media, apps, media screens
- Artwork for print across mixed media
- Packaging & complex POS artwork
- 4+ Years in Agency or In-House roles as Mid-Weight Artworker, or above
- 4+ Years daily & thorough use of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- 4+ Years Mac OS
- 4+ Years of working alongside / with Senior Designers, Creative Leads, Art Directors
- MIS and workflow platforms
- Multi-page presentation PPT decks
- ISO accredited working standards
- Working with Developers on digital content
- Lo-Fi Wireframes
- Hi-end retouching
- Graphic animation through After Effects
- 3D modelling or Motion Graphics
- Illustration (Vector or other medium)
For further information about this opportunity, contact us on 01604 210888.