Want to be a driving force behind groundbreaking medical device innovation?
I'm looking for a Senior Electronics Consultant who can contribute to the whole product development lifecycle in the medical devices realm. If you're a master at understanding client needs and transforming concepts into practical requirements, while owning electronics design documentation, then we need your expertise!
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Contributing to the end-to-end development of cutting-edge medical devices, from concept to reality.
- Collaborating closely with clients, unravelling their needs and translating them into practical design requirements.
- Harness your expertise in electronics design documentation, ensuring seamless integration, test protocols, architecture and design.
What do we need from you?
- Flex your engineering muscles, with over 5 years of proven experience in developing electronic hardware.
- 2:1 degree or above in Electronic Engineering or a relevant subject.
- Rule the world of low noise analogue circuit design.
- PCB layout experience.
- A master of digital design for embedded applications as well as electrical safety and EMC.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build relationships and work collaboratively with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Analytical skills including data gathering and presentation.
What will you get in return:
A highly competitive salary dependent on skills and experience plus outstanding benefits not to mention working in a lovely location with all the modern technologies that you would expect from a leader in the market.