This friendly company has been established for well over half a century and have been designing, developing and manufacturing lab equipment across the world. Go into a lab and you are more than likely to see one of their products.
The team is growing and they're looking for an experienced Senior Electronics Engineer to work within a small, friendly design team. It's an opportunity to be involved in the whole project lifecycle, from concept and specification, design through prototyping and testing to preparation for manufacture. You'll work amongst a very talented multidisciplinary team to bring innovative products to market.
The role includes…
- PCB layout design
- Designing electronic/electric lab equipment
- Writing firmware/software
- Assembly of prototypes
- Wiring of assemblies
- Assuring design is fit for manufacture
- Purchasing specification, drawing up BOMs, writing technical literature
Confident experienced Electronics Design Engineer who can take initiative to see a job through to completion without too much direction and experience in most of the following:
- Digital & analogue hardware design
- Embedded software development
- Schematic/PCB layout
- Power/high voltage systems
- Understanding of at least one firmware/software language, ideally for microprocessors
- Sensors (temperature control would be ideal)
The role is offering a great salary for the right person. If you feel you can offer what we are looking for, we'd love to talk to you!