The One Group are pleased to be working with a global technology business who has been delivering intelligent propulsion systems to their customers over six decades across the Automotive, Aerospace and Marine sectors who are seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
The company are always innovative ways to develop and deliver world class technologies ensuring their customers' expectations are met and look to deliver top quality products to their customers.
This is an exciting role to join a leading company who are specialists in what they do, and you will be joining a small team within the Test Engineering and Electronics function working on a range of project to support and maintain engine test cells and multiple engineering programmers.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Generate wiring schematics and physical loom drawings as well as schematics for electronic assemblies and dyno/rig schematics to support the Test Engineering function
- Generate, update and maintain BOM's for electronics and dyno support
- Liaise with project engineers ensuring that engine and chassis wiring, sensor and actuator installations are correctly detailed
- Generate assembly instructions and test procedures
What we are looking for:
- Automotive, Motorsport or Military wiring harness design experience
- Conversant with automotive and motorsport harness assembly to Motorsport or Military spec with the likes of Deutsch Auto-Sport and Raychem products
- Sound working knowledge of AutoCAD or Unigraphics (Other CAD packages will be considered)
- The ability to fault find and test a range of components including pressure and temperature sensors and speed sensors etc.
This role would suit a candidate who has a flexible approach to work who is experienced in working to tight deadline and designing wiring harnesses for top quality sectors.
On offer is a competitive salary along with the opportunity to join a reputable company who are at the forefront of what they do along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.