I'm proud to be partnering with a Huntingdon based, international business who are looking for Senior Finance Business Partner to join them for a 3-6-month interim assignment. It's a business that we've had previous success with and are keen to support them again.
In this role you'll be working with the Head of Finance and Operational stakeholders, providing financial insights thought weekly and monthly management accounting, which don't differ to much so are relatively straight forward to run.
What you'll be involved with:
- Ensure upper-level management have quality financial information and analysis needed to make strategic, operational and tactical decisions
- Tease out critical analysis on business performance - not just reporting / analysing but providing business insight to help formulate effective strategy (inc. variance analysis)
- Interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Control and analyse production costs
- Works order
- Forward looking forecasting, financial modelling, planning and auditing
- In-depth analysis including viability / performance against targets / KPIs (current / past trends - monitor, highlight, analyse)
- Manage and review report provision
- Compliance of governance risk and control
This is an urgent requirement, so you'll need to be immediately available or finishing a current assignment this week or early next. I'd be interested in speaking with professionally qualified and experience qualified candidates, with proven experience in a similar role and industry.
For more information or to be considered, please apply or reach out to Ashley at The ONE Group for more information.