This massively successful company have been around since the early '80s and have a strong global presence in their field. They're big enough to have won multiple international awards, but still small enough to be able to offer that 'family feel'! Based just outside Cambridge in a village location, there's plenty of free parking and easy access by road and rail.
Their markets range across security, aerospace, military and industrial, with some extremely interesting, hi-tech products. Due to some rapid growth, they are now expanding their R&D team and have an opening for a Senior FPGA Design Engineer to come in and add to their success.
We're looking for someone who is academically strong with a solid 5+ years' experience working in FPGA design.
What else are we looking for?
- Ability to work within a complex architecture and generate your own solutions
- Awareness of other design disciplines such as PCB Layout, EMC,
- Verilog skills
- Able to work within a multi-disciplinary team across hardware, software and production
- You can get your head around complex features
- Ability to translate tricky requirements into workable, low level FPGA implementations whilst being aware of the total architecture and the wider design
- 'Right first time' approach
- Familiarity with SoC, DSP and microprocessors, precision and video rate analogue design, optoelectronics and power supply design would be a bonus
There's a great salary and awesome benefits associated with this role. They're a super-friendly bunch and it's an incredibly interesting and secure industry to work in; they've just grown and grown, despite the pandemic! If you tick all, or most of the boxes so far, click 'Apply' and our dedicated consultant will be pleased to have a chat with you and explain more about the company and the amazing work they do.