Senior Hardware Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000
An innovative technology company, who is in the process of receiving Series A funding and is backed by a Fortune 500 company, is going through a large growth phase, and are looking to add to their Engineering team.
Although the primary focus of the role is hardware development, you will also be:
- Designing RF, analogue and digital hardware design
- Schematic capture and PCB layout design
- Testing and debugging pf prototypes
- Support of product compliance testing and manufacturing
I would love to hear from you if you have:
- Knowledge of RF design and circuitry
- Experience of RF standards and test equipment
- A solid background of PCB design
- Understanding of RF systems
- Proven experience of software scripting, ideally in C or Python
For more information about this opportunity, please submit your CV now or contact Danielle Brown at The ONE Group.