The ONE Group are partnered with a fast growing PE backed company, based in Ely. They're on the lookout for a Senior Management Accountant to join their team on a full-time on-site basis. The business are growing organically and through acquisition. T/O is growing significantly and it is forecasted to continue to grow. They're based close to Ely train station and also have free parking.
You'll be working in a private sector industry at the moment and experience of fast paced industries is desirable. Previous management experience would suit as you will be responsible for 3 members of the purchase ledger function. As the title suggests, you'll need to be well versed in running the month end management accounts pack.
- Responsible for running the management accounts pack
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of budgeting and forecasting
- Managing the PL function, 3 direct reports
- Stock accountancy
- Assisting in year end audits
- Study Support
- 23 days holiday + bank, rising to 26 days + bank
- Life insurance
- BUPA health assessment
- Employee assistance programme
- Free Parking
If interested, please do apply, or contact Ewan at The ONE Group.