Network Engineer (Juniper)
A large, global Cyber Security firm are on the lookout for a Senior Network Engineer to join their team in central London. This is a company who have constantly been in the news this year, for all the right reasons, having recently become a FTSE 100 company and continuing their success by winning a number of awards!
You will be joining the company as the resident Juniper and Network experts, responsible for designing and implementing new firewalls, switches and supporting 3rd line tickets.
- Maintain and provide expertise on hardware
- Monitor the wider Network
- Optimise combined Juniper and server infrastructure environments like VMware VCF and NSX-T for speed and reliability
- Support IT Projects from a Network view
- Previous experience as a Juniper Network Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of junior products
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Internal Border Gateway Protocol (IBGP)
- Knowledge of VMware and Ansible
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to get involved in an exciting, global organisation! Flexible working is in operation, 3 days remote and 2 days in the London Office.
For more information, please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group!