Sat at your desk dreaming about a new job in financial services? Good thing you've scrolled upon this advert then, ay!
The ONE Group are working exclusively with a business steeped in history and exceptional growth in the financial services industry. As you would expect from an ambitious evolving organisation, they are always on the hunt for the best talent to join them. This time, it is for their operations department.
Before I go into the details of the role, let me tell you what it is like to work here.
Pride is something they hold close to their heart, both with their employees and their customers. Alongside a basic salary, 25 days annual leave, an office based in Wellingborough and their variety of perks and packages, you will be joining a team which really does resemble a close-knit family. You will have the chance to develop your career here, being part of the organisation's growth and your individual development. One thing I can promise you is that you will feel valued in your role.
So, what will you need to do as the Senior Payments Manager?
Working directly with senior management, you will need to lead and support payment change management strategies that meet the industries requirements. This involves:
- Communicating upcoming changes to the Senior Management and Business Change Teams
- Improve customer experience by enhancing procedures
- Support the development and delivery of payment projects
- Maintain up to date payment industry knowledge to guide the business within the payments field
- Be accountable for payments related to external stakeholder management
- Oversee training plans and support Team Managers and staff through coaching
- Lead incident and resolution management to lessen the impact to customers
- Assess and address risks in the team, ensuring prompt action is taken whilst supporting employees
- Support the day-to-day operations across the department and help drive the success of the team, delivering new working practices
Like the sound of it? Let's check if you are suitable:
You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in leading a team within a financial services organisation, have detailed knowledge of payment schemes, understand payment guidelines, have demonstratable experience of second line management, previously led an ongoing payments change programme and be able to adapt and prioritise in a pressurised and changing environment.
If you want to find out more click the 'apply now' button or email your CV .
Not the role for you but know someone who could be interested? Refer them to us and you might win yourself £100! - https://www.theonegroup.co.uk/beyond-recruitment/referral-scheme