What a privilege it must be working for a charity that saves lives? It certainly is a privilege supporting them with this brand new opportunity to join them as a Senior Philanthropy Officer.
So if you have major donor experience and have dealt with HNWI, you need to keep reading.
This award winning fundraising team is looking for an experienced individual to lead and develop their portfolio of trusts, corporates and major donors. You will use your fantastic fundraising, stewardship and proposal writing skills to buil relationships and inspire donations managing your own pipeline of prospects and funders as well as supporting a new campaign they have secured.
- Identify, develop and manage a portfolio of funders including trusts, foundations, corporates and major donors to meet financial targets
- Maximise income through the development of co-ordinated stewardship and excellent relationship management
- Produce compelling proposals, reports and presentations through in depth research and attention to detail
- Proactively research and source funding for and in relation to specific projects and programmes of work
- Effectively manage pipeline ensuring new funders are identified and approached, report monthly on progress against target
To be successful in securing this role, you will:
- Significant fundraising experience with at least 3 years in a senior fundraising role raising income through trusts, corporates or major donors
- Proven ability to secure four and five figure gifts (experience of six figure gifts desirable)
- Effective relationship management skills and a proven ability to cultivate long term relationships with funders
- Experience of developing a strong case for support and compelling propositions and presentations
You will be joining a friendly, supportive and passionate team and an organisation focused on growth and development.
To apply, please do send me your CV, or call Lucy Atkin on 01223237888 for an informal discussion