Senior Manager Pricing & Margin Optimisation
£60,000 - £70,000 salary plus bonus and benefits
2-3 days a week in Northamptonshire when lockdown lifts
Join a global organisation with a new vacancy for a Senior Manager in Pricing and Margin Optimisation.
They are looking for someone to join them in developing their market further. With millions of customers, hundreds of thousands of products, tens of thousands of suppliers they need someone to lead pricing. Optimise prices from a commercial angle and discover how can they can grow margin. Find a commercial price without eroding their bottom line. That's where you come in.
Reporting into the Head of Pricing in the Global Planning team you'll work with senior stakeholders across the business including the product & supply teams to map the market, analysing price point, position in the market and ROI.
Key aspects of the role:
- Work across countries and functions to improve overall margin of the business
- Optimise margin across price, volume mix, cost of goods and discounting
- Build a pricing strategy to maintain/grow margin and revenue
- Focus on improving customer price perception.
- Drive new projects to understand customer behaviour and patterns to drive personalised and predictive pricing.
- Develop weekly insights and share for change or challenge.
- Build the competitor pricing trends index report.
What you'll bring to the table in this role:
- Significant experience in pricing and margin optimisation.
- Experience of developing pricing methodologies.
- Ability to deal with multi-regional change.
- Ability to create policies that can be executed across a broad range of products and categories.
- Experience in a strong analytical/project management environment.
What you'll get in return
- A Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits including private medical
- A global company with a high-performance culture
- Options to work flexibly and remotely, working where and when you are the most productive
- You will be valued in your new role and you'll be rewarded for your success
If this sounds like your next role apply now to find out more