Senior Digital Product Owner
Hybrid and remote working options available
£65,000- £70,000 + Great Company Benefits
Join a global organisation of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future who are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people thrive.
Increasingly powered by digital technology, this Global company provides ease and efficiency. They're proud of what we've done, but they're not sitting back. They're always looking to make the customer experience simpler, faster and easier. They are constantly innovating and that's where you come in.
They are looking for a Senior Digital Product Owner to motivate change. In this role you'll build a digital product roadmap to maximise return on investment, taking a lead role across basket, checkout and payment initiatives. This includes finding opportunities, creating business cases and working with colleagues across several markets, UX and Agile development teams to lead its strategy & delivery. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to drive real change in digital transformation.
What you will enjoy doing to be successful in this role:
* Working in an agile environment
* Setting product vision, strategy and roadmap to drive extraordinary customer experience and revenue growth
* Driving performance metrics, such as Sales, Conversion (CRO), Click Through Rates (CTR), Satisfaction (CSAT) and site performance.
* Optimising initiatives and iterative agile releases that deliver new product developments
* Driving customer experience and conversion through to checkout.
* Utilising insights from external benchmarking, strategic direction, analytics (Adobe) and customer onsite feedback to deliver actionable insights.
* Researching, benchmarking and creating product roadmaps
* Producing clear hypothesis and benefit cases for initiatives across a global business
* Managing relationships and driving collaboration with UX Research and Design, SEO, Analytics, Engineering, Marketing Content, and the leadership team using a cross functional approach to stakeholder management.
What you will bring to this role
* eCommerce experience with online product development
* Experience in a dynamic Agile environment in a large / global company
* Demonstrated delivery of conversion increases through optimisation and feature delivery
* Significant experience in developing strategy and roadmap through using data and research to inspire change
* Passion for developing outstanding and unique customer experiences, with the willingness to challenge the status quo and understand current technology limitations
Due to the hybrid working model and office locations in Northamptonshire and London, this role is commutable for those across Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London.
Apply today to find out more.