I'm currently looking for a Senior Product/UX Designer for a client who have been present in Cambridge for the last 20 years!
They consider design to be a crucial element to their product development process; and are looking to grow this team. So, if you love design and creating simple solutions to complex customers, then this could be the role for you.
You will be working closely with Product Managers, Technical Leads and Software Engineers; understand customer problems and consider those when designing new solutions.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Utilising effective research methods to understand the users, their problems, their goals, and their needs.
- Engage with other teams, including Product Management, Technical Leadership, and the engineering team to make sure there is a strong design focus being considered with product decisions.
- Explore solutions in collaboration with the wider product team, utilising feedback from users.
- Use qualitative and quantitative research methods to improve your understanding on user behaviour and make informed product decisions.
- Support the immediate design needs of product teams, including crafting workflows, interfaces, and interactions to address new and evolving needs of the users.
- Refine and improve usability, usage, and engagement of existing solutions through user testing, measurement, and data analysis.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement of design practices.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive experience in either a UX Design or Product Design role, in an agile environment.
- Have a strong passion for user orientated design.
- Have a good understanding and experience of research and discovery methods to identify problems and validate/test solutions.
- Have a good understanding of lean UX.
- Have commercial awareness and the ability to connect business goals and strategy with product decisions.
- Have an up-to-date portfolio that demonstrates your work.
- Ideally have previous experience in a technical/complex domain or industry, but not essential.
With exceptional benefits including flexible working, designated days for personal development, growth and training; as well as a competitive salary; this is a role not to be missed. If you're interested, please apply and I'll be in touch to discuss further.