The One Group are pleased to be working with an Engineering and Technology company in St Neots who deliver precision engineered components into the Automotive and Motorsport sector and are seeking a Production Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
This company work with some big hitters in the Automotive and Motorsport sectors and with that in mind they are seeking a time served Production Engineer who is familiar with fully engineering a wide range of components ensuring the manufacturing process is capable within the companies CNC machine shop.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Designing machining fixtures for production components
- Review production parts at the quotation stage ensuring that components are suitable for manufacturing
- Programme CNC machines offline using CAD/CAM packages
- Identify relevant cutting tools ensuring the manufacturing methods are economical
What we are looking for:
- Time served machinist who is experienced in manufacturing components for a range of sectors
- Experienced in programming CNC machines with CAD/CAM packages
- Sound understanding of working with castings and a strong understanding of GD&T
This is an exciting time to join the business who have orders flooding through where you will have the opportunity to manufacture components for some really exciting industries and are at the pinnacle of precision engineering.
The client is looking to pay up to 55k for the right candidate and have a comprehensive benefits package.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.