Senior Server Engineer
London 2 days a week
We're working with an education establishment based in the city as they look to grow their infrastructure team further. You will be joining a talented team responsible for managing the overall infrastructure, automating tasks, configurations, systems administration, and infrastructure improvement projects.
Benefits include 25 days annual leave (plus additional 6/7 closure days), an incredible pension of around 20%, cycle to work scheme, flexible working arrangements, discount gym to name a few!
This is an opportunity for a Senior Windows Administrator to take their skills to the next level, having a real say on the roadmap of the IT infrastructure and being responsible for really pushing the infrastructure forward!
All candidates must have the full right to work in the UK without any restrictions. Overseas candidates will not be considered for this role.
- Systems Administration
- Infrastructure improvement projects
- Create pipelines for automation using Bash, Powershell ect
- Manage the infrastructure configuration
- Investigating and resolving complex infrastructure issues
- Windows Systems Administration
- Some experience with Linux (troubleshooting, investigation, or administration)
- Active Directory and Azure AD
- VMWare/experience virtualising on-prem servers
- Full right to work in the UK without any restrictions
- Within a commutable distance of central London (and happy to commute a minimum of 2 days a week)
For more information and a full job specification please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group.