What if I told you that I had a role that didn't have late or weekend shifts AND had some solid benefits like private healthcare, bonus and are very big on career development?
I'm recruiting for a growing business that are looking for a Senior Service Desk Engineer to join them. You'll support customers through the traditional channels, but also get involved with hardware including servers; as well as get involved with project work and training junior members.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide remote support via email, phone or in person on a shift basis between 08:00 and 18:30 Monday to Friday.
- Undertake interesting and varied project work.
- Monitor systems and services, resolve issues and escalate when appropriate.
- Manage back up and disaster recovery systems.
What you'll need:
- Previous experience working within an IT helpdesk environment.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Azure Active Directory
- Office 365
- An aptitude for good customer service with a friendly and professional attitude.
- A determined and positive problem-solving mindset motivated to see the challenge through to resolution.
To hear more about this great opportunity, please apply or contact Ashley at The ONE Group for more information.