The ONE Group are proud to be working exclusively with the British chocolatier, Hotel Chocolat. It is their mission to make the best chocolates on the planet. To do that, they need the best people... So, if you have an understanding of IT Security and think there is nothing better than a tray of sleekster chocolates, you better keep reading!
Life at Hotel Chocolat:
You will become part of an innovative team and show passion for what you do. Not only will you be working for a constantly evolving company, you will be given the chance to study their highly respected Chocolate Diploma, receive unlimited 50% discount on all of their products, as well as 70% off the rate card for when you stay at the Hotel Chocolat - their paradise hideaway in Saint Lucia.
Staying in a hotel on a paradise island surrounded by cocoa trees? Tell me more!
Hotel Chocolat are now enhancing their cyber-crime counter measures. With cybercrime continually rising, this role is critical in helping keep the business safe.
Your day to day will include:
- Operating and enhancing the Security, Information and Event Management tool
- Lead on the coordination of penetration tests
- Design or improve existing IT and OT network diagram security capability
- Develop and publish all company IT and OT policies, processes and guidelines
- Prepare weekly reports and maintain the IT and act as the primary auditor against the IT and OT security control sets
- Assist in developing the IASC's 1-, 3-, and 5-year IT and OT security roadmaps for the CISO
- Provide assistance and security recommendations for internet facing devices in the stores
You will have a proven track record and experience in delivering results from SPLUNK, have worked in a compliance environment, have an understanding of security architecture and be comfortable presenting in front of large and small audiences to brief latest cyber related threats.
Are you ready to enter the world of cocoa beans? Get in touch with Ashley for more information.