The ONE Group are proud to be working exclusively with a British and soon to be global household name. They're looking to grow, and to do that, they need the best people... So, if you have an wide understanding of Cyber Security, proven experience with a major SIEM, read on!
Life with my client:
You will become part of an innovative team and show passion for what you do. Not only will you be working for a constantly evolving company, you will receive unlimited 50% discount on all of their products, as well as 70% off the rate card for when you stay at their paradise hideaway in Caribbean.
My client are now enhancing their cyber-crime counter measures. With cybercrime continually rising, this role is critical in helping keep the business safe.
Your day to day will include:
- Operating and enhancing the Security, Information and Event Management tool
- Lead on the coordination of penetration tests
- Design or improve existing IT and OT network diagram security capability
- Develop and publish all company IT and OT policies, processes and guidelines
- Prepare weekly reports and maintain the IT and act as the primary auditor against the IT and OT security control sets
- Assist in developing the IASC's 1-, 3-, and 5-year IT and OT security roadmaps for the CISO
- Provide assistance and security recommendations for internet facing devices in the stores
You will have a proven track record and experience in delivering results from any major SIEM, have worked in a compliance environment, have an understanding of security architecture and be comfortable presenting in front of large and small audiences to brief latest cyber related threats.
If this is the role for you, please apply with an updated CV. Alternatively get in touch with Ashley for more information.