Senior Storage Engineer
2 days per week in Cambridge
A large Software company with a global presence are looking for a Storage Engineer to join the team! This is a great opportunity to join a growing, global organisation on a permanent basis. With one of the best benefits packages in the area, including company bonus scheme, enhanced pension, enhanced maternity/paternity leave and company share scheme this is a company you won't want to miss out on!
You will be joining a talented team dedicated to maintaining, improving, and productising existing and future storage environments. You will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, data migration and lifecycles of NAS and Object based data storage systems. Other projects such as 'journey to the cloud', hardware replacements and upgrades are planned! This role has a cloud focus, so AWS and/or GCP would be very helpful!
- NAS integration
- AWS or GCP
- Familiarity with Storage File protocols NFS / SMB
- ONTAP Admin
- Automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Python
- Rubrik, HPC or Object Storage
- Manage the data storage infrastructure
- Identify potential problems and areas for improvements
- AWS Cloud Operations
- NetApp Admin
- Operational support of the Data Storage platform
- Work across towers to facilitate delivery of the Storage Platform
- Delivery of projects
- Respond to requests and incidents
The successful candidate will have the flexibility to work remotely 3 days per week, with the remaining 2 days spent with the team in the Cambridge office.
To find out more information and a full job specification, please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group!