A unique organisation based in the middle of Cambridge is looking for a Senior Support Engineer to join their close-knit team. You'll support some very big clients, and household names in the entertainment industry with their storage systems and platforms.
With offices and clients dotted around the world, you'll benefit from some occasional international travel to places like Mauritius, America and mainland Europe. Currently working from home, and planning to implement a hybrid way of working of both remote and office, this is a great opportunity.
- Mange incidents from receipt through to resolution
- Adhering to SLA standards for all incidents raised
- Maintain good communication with clients through incident resolutions, ensuring customer satisfaction remains high
- Complete associated paperwork and documentation in a timely manner and added onto the CRM
- Use Service Management tools to keep accurate records of site information
To be successful, you will:
- Have a degree in a relevant subject, or relevant commercial experience
- Strong support background, ideally 5+ years in a 2nd or 3rd line position
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Be a real problem solver, someone who works things through to the end
- Highly motivated individual, capable of handling complex problems both independently and collaboratively as a team
- Have experience or exposure to AWS, Azure and Generic S3
- Ideally have PowerShell scripting experience
If you're interested, please apply or contact Ashley at The ONE Group.