The ONE Group are working exclusively with a leading property management company to recruit a Service Charge Accounting Manager for their Cambridge team. This role is based in central Cambridge with no parking, it is 2 days a week in office and 3 from home.
This role will suit a qualified accountant with experience in managing a team. You'll be responsible for leading the service charge team, ensuring the department runs smoothly and all deadlines are met.
- Ensuring the department is meeting deadlines for service charge accounts, statutory accounting, year end accounts etc
- Ensuring all estates are financially healthy
- Managing a team of direct reports, including appraisals, training and recruitment
- Regular discussions with internal stakeholders to ensure clients needs are met
- Reporting of departmental progress to senior leadership
- Working from home- 3 days per week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Long Service Holiday Award 3, 5 and 10 days additional holiday after the same number of years
- Eye Tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company social events
If you're interested in learning more, please do apply or contact Ewan at The ONE Group.